Brother Mfc J5845dw Setup
Brother MFC J5845DW is an inkjet wireless printer. This printer supports the printing, copying, scanning, and faxing features. This printer is designed for a small office workspace. On this page, you can see the Brother MFC J5845DW Unboxing and Setup steps.
First, check the printer box is completely sealed.
Open the box and take all the box components out. The box components are,
- The BROTHER MFC J5845DW Printer
- Ink Cartridges (Cyan, Black, Magenta, and Yellow)
- Power Cord
- Brother Installation Disc
- Maintenance Sheet
- Quick Setup Guide
- Product Step Guide
- Remove all the protective tapes from around the printer.
- Open the scanner unit and then remove the packing materials from the printer.
- Now, close the scanner unit.
- Lift the document cover and then take the sheet above the scanner glass.
- Close the document cover.
- Pull the paper tray completely out and remove the protective tape.
Steps to load plain
- Before you start loading paper on the paper tray, make sure the protective tape is removed from the paper tray.
- Now, pull out the paper tray from the printer.
- Take the top tray cover.
- Now, slide all the paper guides to their edges.
- Load a paper stack on the paper tray with the print side face down.
- Slide the paper guide to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Next, place the top cover and then insert the paper tray completely into the printer.
- Connect the printer to an electrical outlet via the supplied power cord.
- Lift the control panel and then press the power button.
- After Turning On the printer, set your country, date, and time.
Steps to install ink cartridges:
- First, check whether your printer is turned ON.
- Unpack all the ink cartridges from the package and then remove the protective tapes around them.
- Shake the ink cartridges before installing.
- Pull the ink cartridge cover.
- The ink colors are labeled above the Cartridge Holder.
- Place the ink cartridge above the respective slots.
- Push the cartridge until it snaps. Similarly, install the rest of the cartridges properly.
- Once cartridges are installed, close the ink cartridge cover.
- Now, print a Test Page and check the print quality.
Steps to install drivers
- On your Windows computer, insert the supplied Brother Installation Disc into the CD drive.
- Now, double-click the setup file.
- If you are using a laptop without a CD drive, open the default web browser.
- Go to the Brother official website and download your printer driver.
- Once the download is complete, double click the downloaded file and start the installation.
- Complete the Brother MFC J5845DW Setup by following the instructions displayed in the Installation Wizard.