Canon Imageclass Mf644cdw Setup
The all-in-one Canon imageclass MF644cdw is a wireless printer that can meet the needs of small-sized businesses. The printer is known for its reliability and efficiency. If you wish to know the complete setup procedure for the Canon imageclass MF644CDW Printer, continue to read the upcoming sections.
Unpack your printer
- Unpack the printer and take out everything you received.
- Your package contains the Canon imageclass MF644cdw printer, power cord, installation disk, and a quick setup guide.
- Remove all the protective coverings from the printer and its components. Make sure not to take out the sticker that binds the USB cable.
- Keep the printer on your table and leave 4 space around your printer.
- Extend the paper traydrawer and slide the guides to the extreme ends.
- Take a paper stack and load the sheets into the paper tray.
- Make sure not to overload the sheets.
- Adjust the guides to fit the loaded sheets and insert the paper tray into the printer.
- As the printer comes with the starter toner cartridges, you don’t need to worry about the ink cartridge installation process.
Connect your printer to an electrical outlet
- Take out the supplied power cable.
- Connect it between your printer and an electrical outlet.
- Turn on your Canon printer by pressing the Power Button.
Configure your printer
- Configure the initial setup on your printer by choosing your preferences.
- Choose your preferred language and country you are residing in.
- Set the correct date and time along with the time zone. Finally, perform the color correction.
Connect your printer to the computer
- Take out the supplied installation disk and insert it into your computer’s CD drive.
- Locate the setup file inside the CD Drive folder and double-click on it.
- When the license agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose your preferred connection method and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
In this way, you can set up your Canon imageclass MF644CDW Printer. If you have any other queries, get back to us.