Canon Maxify Gx6020 Setup
Canon Maxify GX6020 is a wireless printer that can print, copy, and scan. It is exclusively designed for small offices. The Canon Maxify GX6020 Printer is known for low cost and high-quality printing. If you want to know the procedure of setting up this printer, continue to read the following sections.
Unpack the box
- Unpack the product box and take out everything you received.
- Your package includes the Canon Maxify GX6020 printer, ink bottles, power cord, and documentation.
- Remove the packing tapes and protective materials from your printer and its components.
- Check whether you have received all the components without any damage.
POWER ON YOUR PRINTER
Turn on your printer by pressing the ON button.
Choose your preferences, including language, country, date, and time. Finally, tap OK.
- Lift the scanner unit followed by the ink tank cover.
- On the left side of your printer, locate and open the tank cover.
- Unpack the ink bottles one by one.
- Align the bottle with the inlet and pour ink gently.
- Once you have filled all the ink tanks, close the tank cap and ink tank cover.
- Make sure that you have poured ink according to the color indication.
- Finally, lower the scanner unit.
- Extend the paper cassette and take it out completely from the printer.
- Take a paper stack and align the sheets neatly.
- Slide the paper guides to the extreme ends.
- Load the stack into the paper cassette and adjust the guides against the paper.
- Insert the paper tray into your printer and pull out the output tray.
Connect your printer and computer
- Insert the supplied CD ROM into your computer's CD drive.
- Run the setup file and click Yes in the User Account Control dialog box.
- When the License Agreement screen appears, accept the terms and conditions. When prompted, choose the connection method you prefer and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Complete the installation by following the instructions.
- If your computer doesn't have a CD drive, you can get the printer driver from the official support page of Canon.
- Visit Canon's website, enter your printer model, and download the printer driver that supports your Operating System. Then install the driver on your computer by following the instructions.
In this way, you can set up your Canon Maxify GX6020 Printer. If you have any queries, get back to us.