Canon Pixma Ts3520 Setup
Canon Pixma TS3520 is an All-in-One printer with a compact design that fits perfectly on your work desk. It supports both wired (USB connection) and wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi). The printer has support for Apple AirPrint (iPhone, iPad, and Mac), Mopria (Android Smartphones and Tablets), and Canon's own Print and creative park apps. Scanning & copying are made possible with the help of a flatbed scanner.
The printer supports a Hybrid ink system that supports sharp black texts and colorful printouts. A simple button panel and 1.5' LCD screen allow for an easy and intrusive printing experience. Overall, the Canon printer is easy to set up with minimal controls. Let's see in detail about the Canon Pixma TS3520 Setup.
UNBOXING AND INITIAL SETUP:
- Unbox the package and take out the box contents.
- The Box contents include:
- A power cable
- 3 x 4' x 6' Photo Paper Plug Glossy II sheets
- Standard ink cartridges: 1 x PG 275 Black, 1 x CL 276 color
- Canon Pixma TS3520
- Note: USB cable (not included)
- Remove the packaging materials from the printer and place the printer on a flat surface.
- Plug the power cable between the printer and an electric socket.
- Press the power button firmly to turn on the printer.
- Use the control panel to make the required changes.
INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION:
- Take out the ink cartridges from the package.
- Withdraw the paper output tray and the output extension.
- Open the cover.
- Install the cartridges to their respective slots and close the locks.
- Close the cover.
LOADING OF PAPER:
- Open the printer's paper support.
- Remove the paper output tray and the extension.
- Open the paper guide.
- Load some paper and adjust the paper guides with the paper left side.
- First, prepare the printer for a wireless connection.
- Make sure that your router is turned on and properly set up for a wireless connection.
- On the front panel of your Canon printer, you will see a wireless connect button.
- Press and hold the button for about three seconds.
- Now, the printer gets ready for a wireless connection.
- It's time to download the printer software on your Windows computer.
DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION STEPS:
- Turn on your computer and open the default web browser.
- Go to the Canon official website, then click on Drivers and Downloads.
- Scroll down the page to select the OS version and click on Drivers.
- Download the necessary drivers and finish off the downloading process.
- Open the downloaded file to get started.
- In the setup wizard, click Start Setup.
- Read the end-user License Agreement and if you agree to the terms, click Yes.
- If you click No, the software will not get installed on your computer.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation process.
- If you like to print a test page, click Test Print.
We hope that the above steps would have benefited you in setting up the Canon Pixma TS3520 printer. For further doubts, do consider calling our technicians.