Brother MFC l3770cdw setup
Canon Pixma TS3520 is a compact printer that is designed for home and small-sized work purposes. The device comes with InkJet printing technology and delivers impressive printouts with its hybrid ink system. It is an All-in-One printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy. The device is compatible with PC, laptops, and smartphones. Enjoy the experience of hassle-free printing with Canon Pixma TS3520.
Steps to set up Canon Pixma TS3520
Step 1: Unboxing Canon Pixma TS3520
Step 2: Turn on the Canon Pixma TS3520 printer
Connect the power cable to the printer’s rear side and a power outlet.
Press the ON button on the printer control panel.
Make sure the printer turns on.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridge
- Open the front cover of your Canon printer.
- Make sure to remove all the protective materials inside the machine.
- Lower the cartridge unit lock lever.
- Insert the color cartridge into the left side and the black cartridge into the right side of the cartridge unit.
- Press them firmly and lift the lock lever until you hear a click sound.
- Close the front cover of the Canon Pixma TS3520 printer.
Step 4: Load paper
- Open the paper support and tilt it back.
- Slide the paper edge guide to the extreme ends.
- Place the paper on the paper tray with the printable side facing up.
- Adjust the paper guide against the paper.
- Make sure the edges of the paper do not get damaged.
- Press the Paper select button on the control panel.
- Select a paper size and press the OK button.
- Pull out the paper output tray of the Canon Pixma TS3520 printer.
- Extend the output tray extension.
Step 5: Connecting Canon Pixma TS3520 to Wi-Fi
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router.
- Check whether the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi network range.
- On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless Select button for 3 seconds.
- Press the WPS button on the router.
- Wait until the blinking LED on the router turns solid, which indicates that the printer is connected to your router’s network.
Step 6: Installation of software
- Turn on your Windows computer and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network to which your printer is connected.
- Insert the supplied CD into your computer’s drive to install the software.
- If your computer doesn’t have a CD drive, you can download the printer driver from the official support page of Canon.
- Make sure to download the software that supports your PC’s OS.
- Once downloaded, go to the Downloads page.
- Search and locate the .exe setup file.
- Double click on the setup file to install the printer driver.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Click Start setup on the Welcome page.
- Select Wireless connection on the Connection method page.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Wait until the downloading process gets completed.