Epson Artisan 810
Epson Artisan 810 is a high-performance All-in-One printer that is designed to deliver high-quality printouts. The printer comes with the 6-color Claria Hi-Definition dye ink system.
This 5-in-one printer is easy to set up and use. To know the simple and easy steps to set up the Epson Artisan 810 printer for the first time, read the section below.
Five simple steps to set up the Epson Artisan 810 printer for the first time
Step 1: Turning on the printer
Initially, make sure that you have unpacked your Epson Artisan printer completely.
Next, get the power cord provided along with the printer.
Now, connect the printer to a power outlet using the power cord.
Step 2: Installing the ink cartridges
- Raise the printer's scanner unit.
- Now, you can see the cartridge carriage moving from left to right and vice versa.
- During this time, unpack the ink cartridges.
- Once the carriage reaches the access point, install the unpacked cartridges into their slots.
- Make sure that the cartridges are loaded properly, and lower the scanner unit of your printer.
Step 3: Loading paper
- Take the paper cassette out of your printer.
- Fan a stack of paper that you wish to use for printing.
- Now, based on the paper type that you’re using, adjust the width guides of the cassette.
- Load the paper in the cassette.
- Place the cassette back into your printer.
Step 4: Configuring the fax settings
Skip this step if you’re not using the fax function on your printer.
- Get a phone cord.
- Now, connect your Epson printer to a telephone wall jack using the cord.
- Make sure that the cord is connected to the LINE port of your printer.
- Now, configure the fax settings by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- Finally, save the settings.
Step 5: Connecting the printer to a computer
- Initially, choose the connection type that you wish to use to connect your printer to the computer.
- For wired or wireless network connection: Connect your printer and the computer to the same network. Then, dd the printer to your computer by installing the printer driver.
- For USB connection: Run the setup file on your computer. Connect the printer to your computer using a USB cable only when prompted during the driver installation.
- After completing the driver installation, print a test page to check whether the setup is done correctly.
Contact our technical experts if you need to know more about the Epson Artisan 810 Printer Setup.