Epson ET 3710 Setup
Epson EcoTank ET 3710 is an all-in-one printer. It offers cartridge-free printing with low-cost replacement ink bottles. Each ink bottle can produce up to 7,500 prints (black) and 6,000 prints (color). The printing speed is 15 pages per minute for black and 8 pages per minute for color.
If you have an Epson ET 3710 Printer and don’t know how to set it up, this is the article right for you. Keep scrolling to see the complete Epson EcoTank ET 3710 printer setup.
Before you proceed, you need to know that the setup is a two-step process (Hardware & Software setup).
CONTENTS IN THE BOX
- The Epson EcoTank ET 3710 printer
- Unpack the Epson printer from the carton; place the printer on a flat surface.
- Remove the protective tapes surrounding the printer body & discard them.
- Open the scanning unit.
- Remove the protective materials present inside ( make sure not to touch the white cable ).
- You will notice the ink tank on the right side of the printer. Open the cover.
- Flip the cap to open the Black ink tank.
- Unpack the black ink tank and gently open the bottle.
- Place the nozzle into the black ink tank in an appropriate position.
- Fill the ink tank until it reaches the indicator level.
(Repeat the last couple of steps for the other ink tanks)
- Once done, close the bottle and keep them aside.
- Close the tabs for each of the ink tanks; close the ink tank cover.
- Unpack the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect the power cord to the main power source and to the rear port of the printer.
- Raise the control panel; press the Power button to turn it on.
- Once the ink charging process gets completed, you can go ahead to load paper.
- Open the paper tray from the printer.
- Slide the paper guides to the edge of the paper tray.
- Place a paper stack on the paper tray; adjust the paper guides accordingly ( make sure the print side faces up ).
- Push the paper tray into the printer.
- Pull out the paper output tray.
The hardware setup for the Epson EcoTank ET 3710 printer is complete.
Since your Epson printer does not include an installation CD, you need to manually download the driver for the Epson printer. Here is a procedure to download and install the driver.
Steps to download driver
- Open the default browser on your computer.
- Click the address bar & enter the URL for official Epson support.
- Search for Epson EcoTank ET 3710.
- Once the printer support page opens, click the Downloads tab.
- Click the Operating System drop-down list; select the operating system you are using.
- Click the GO button.
- On the next page, select the Recommended For You link.
- Click the Download button for Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer.
- The printer driver will be downloaded to your computer.
Steps to install the driver
Run the downloaded driver on your computer.
Ensure not to connect the printer to the computer yet.
Once the installer opens, follow the commands on the screen.
When the connection screen opens, select the method of connection you want for the Epson EcoTank ET 3710 printer.
Follow the on-screen commands and complete the entire setup procedure.
Follow the same procedure as mentioned in this article. You can perform the Epson ET 3710 Printer setup without any hassle. If you wish to gather further assistance, click the CALL button to speak to our dedicated technical team.