Epson WF C5790
Epson WorkForce C5790 is a multi-functioning color printer that lets you print, scan, copy, and fax. The devices come with the next generation InkJet printing technology. The device delivers fast printing speeds and outstanding quality that helps enhance your productivity.
This printer also comes with admirable features like an Automatic Document Feeder, duplex printing, wireless and Ethernet network connection, etc.
Let us see the steps to set up Epson WF C5790.
Step 1: Unpack the Epson WF C5790 printer
Check if you have received all the components.
Once checked, remove all the protective seals and packing materials from the printer.
Place the printer closer to the power outlet to access it easily.
Step 2: Turn on the Epson WF C5790 printer
- Connect the power cord to your Epson printer and the wall socket.
- Press the Power button on the Epson WF C5790 printer.
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Select your Language, Country, Date, and Time.
- Move on to installing the ink cartridges when prompted.
Step 3: Installing the ink packs
- Open the front cover of the Epson WF C5790 printer.
- Press the ink pack tray and pull out the tray.
- Remove the ink pack from the protective cover.
- Gently shake the ink pack for few seconds.
- Place the ink pack on the ink pack tray until it clicks.
- Ensure that you do not touch the green chip on the ink pack.
- Now, slide the ink pack tray inside the machine.
- Make sure that you place the ink pack on the respective ink tray color.
- Repeat the steps for the remaining ink packs based on the respective ink tray color.
- After installing the ink packs, close the front cover of Epson WF C5790.
- Check whether your printer screen shows the ink pack color.
Step 4: Loading the paper
- Pull out the paper tray from the Epson WF C5790 Printer.
- Align the horizontal and vertical edge guides by sliding and squeezing the guides gently.
- Place the paper on the tray by keeping the printable side facing down.
- Adjust the paper edges guides against the paper edges and make sure that the edges do not get damaged.
- Push the paper tray into the machine.
- You can configure the paper settings on the printer screen.
Step 5: Connecting Epson WF C5790 to Wi-Fi
- Turn on your Wi-Fi router.
- Check whether the printer is placed within the Wi-Fi router range.
- Press the Home button on the printer control panel.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi signal on the printer control panel.
- Select the Router option on the Select Connection method screen.
- Click on the Start setup option on the following screen.
- Choose the Wi-Fi setup wizard option.
- Your Epson WF C5790 printer screen will search for the available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and provide the required SSID details.
- Press OK and wait for the connected message to appear on the screen.
- Once connected, proceed to the installation of the software.
Step 6: Installation of software
- Make sure that the Windows computer is connected to the Internet.
- Insert the Epson printer driver CD to install the driver.
- You can even download the driver installer from the official web page of Epson.
- Make sure that you download the driver that supports your OS.
- Go to the Downloads page and double-click the setup file to install the software.
- Click Start Startup on the Welcome page.
- Choose the Wireless Network Connection on the Connection method screen.
- Click Next and finish the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Wait for the “Installed Successfully” message to appear on your screen.