How To Open Hp Printer Software
A printer software enables you to access your printer from your computer. If you want to know the correct procedure for opening your HP printer Software, follow the instructions given below.
How to open an installed printer software?
In case you have already installed the HP printer driver, you can open it in two ways.
- Method 1: On your computer, click the Start menu and choose All apps. In the alphabetical list, scroll down to H, and open the HP printer software.
Download and install the printer driver
In case you have not yet installed the printer driver on your computer, you need to get it from HP’s official website. Then, install it on your computer. Adhere to the instructions mentioned below to download and install the printer driver.
- From your browser, visit HP’s official support page.
- Enter your printer model and press Enter.
- On the product support page, click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- When it shows you a list of drivers for your Operating System, choose the most appropriate driver and click the Download button next to it.
- In case you need a printer driver for a different Operating System, you can also change the Operating System manually. To do so, click Choose a different OS and select your preferred operating system.
- When it shows you a list of compatible drivers, choose the one you prefer and download it on your computer.
- Once the download gets concluded, locate the file within the browser or in the Downloads folder.
- Run the setup file and click Yes in the User Account Control dialog box.
- When the license Agreement appears, accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose your connection method when prompted and connect your printer and computer accordingly.
- Follow the commands and complete the installation process.
- Once you have installed the printer driver, open it as mentioned in the previous section.
In this manner, you can open the HP printer Software on your computer. If you have any queries, you can reach out to us for expert guidance.