HOW TO SET UP AIRPRINT HP PRINTER
People across the globe recognize HP printers as a top brand. The AirPrint method helps you print high-quality output without downloading or installing any drivers. With the help of AirPrint, it is easy to print photos and documents from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, etc. Here are the steps for setting up AirPrint for the HP printer.
SETTING UP THE HP PRINTER ON AN APPLE DEVICE USING THE AIRPRINT METHOD:
Before you start, ensure that you do the following.
- The HP printer and Apple device should be connected to the same wireless network.
- On your Apple device, make sure Wi-Fi is connected to the same wireless network as your printer.
- On your printer control panel, touch the Wireless Icon or open the Network Settings or Setup menu to check the network connection status.
Disable the Use Printer Offline option
Sometimes, your printer goes offline if the Use Printer Offline option is enabled. To solve this problem, disable this option.
- Click the Start menu and then type “control panel” in the Search bar.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- From the list, right-click on your HP printer.
- From the displayed options, choose See what’s printing.
- Click the Printer tab.
- Now, deselect the option "Use Printer Offline".
Choose your device as the default printer
Sometimes, connecting many other printers may result in the offline issue since your HP printer hasn't been chosen as the default machine.
- On your Windows computer, navigate to the Control Panel.
- Under Devices and Printers, right-click on your HP printer.
- From the displayed menu, select the Set as default printer option.
- Now, your HP printer should get back to the online status.
Update the Firmware
In case the problem is seen even now, you must update the firmware version as the HP printer offline issue may occur due to the outdated firmware version. It is also advised to update your HP printer's firmware version from time to time as the updated firmware fixes any previous issues or problems.