HP Deskjet 2130 Setup
HP Deskjet 2130 is an all-in-one printer that can perform print, copy, and scan operations. This device prints at a speed of 7.5 ppm (Black) and 5.5 ppm (Color) and has high ink yield. On this page, we have explained the complete printer setup procedure in a simple step-by-step method.
Before unboxing the printer, make sure the package is sealed. Open the box and then take the box contents out of the box.
- The HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
- Power Cord
- Instant Ink Ready Cartridges (Black & Tricolor)
- Setup Card
- Getting Started Guide
- Media Pack
- Once all the box contents are taken out of the printer box, start removing the blue protective tape.
- Remove the protective tape on the memory card reader door and around the printer.
- Now, open the scanner lid and remove the foam sheet. Now, close the scanner lid.
- Open the cartridge access door and then pull the blue tape to remove the cardboard from the cartridge holder. Then lower the cartridge access door.
- Connect the printer to an electrical socket via the supplied power cord and then press the Power button. The printer will turn on.
- On the printer control panel, select the language and then tap Confirm.
- On the next screen, select your country/region.
Steps to install the ink cartridges:
Open the cartridge access door.
Unpack the Black cartridge from the package, then remove the orange protective tape.
Avoid touching the nozzles and the electrical contact on both cartridges.
Place the Black ink cartridge on the right side of the cartridge slot, then gently push it until it snaps.
Repeat the above steps to install the Tricolor ink cartridge on the left side of the cartridge slot.
Once the ink cartridges are installed properly, close the ink cartridge access door.
On the control panel, tap OK.
Steps to load paper:
- To load a paper stack in the printer, first slide the input tray and then remove the output tray completely out of the printer.
- Remove all blue protective tapes and then slide the paper guides to their outermost position.
- Load the paper stack on the input tray and then adjust the paper guides to hold the edges of the paper stack.
- Now, replace the output tray and then insert the paper tray completely into the printer.
- On the control panel, tap OK and the Alignment page prints automatically.
- Finally, the HP Deskjet 2130 printer unboxing has been completed.
HP Deskjet 2130 Driver Download:
- If you are going to connect the HP printer to a Windows computer, open the default web browser on the computer and then go to the official HP support website.
- On the support home page, click Software and Drivers.
- Now click the Printer icon on the next page.
- Type your product name in the Enter your product search box.
- Select the printer's name from the down-down list and then click Submit.
- It will automatically direct you to the HP Deskjet 2130 driver download page.
- Select any drivers and then click Install to install the driver on your computer.