Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 6075 Setup
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 6075 is an all-in-one inkjet wireless printer. This printer supports print, copy, and scan operations. You can print up to 20 (black) and 17 (color) papers per minute. The input tray of your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 6075 printer can hold up to 60 sheets and the output tray can hold up to 20 sheets. This printer supports USB, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria Print Service. On this page, you can see the HP DeskJet ink Advantage 6075 setup. Let’s start with unboxing the printer box.
Unboxing the HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 6075 printer:
Before you start unboxing your printer, make sure the box is completely sealed.
- Open the box and take each and every components from the box. The following are contents that come with the box,
- The HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 6075 Printer
- Power Cord
- Two Ink Cartridges (Black and Tri-Color)
- Getting Started Guide
- Unpack the printer from the package.
- Remove all the blue protective tapes around the printer.
- Open the scanner lid and then take the Styrofoam sheet from the scanner glass.
- Open the cartridge access door and then remove the protective material from inside the printer.
- Take out the given power cord and connect it to the rear port of your printer and an electrical outlet. Then, the printer automatically turns on.
- Wait until the printer light turns purple.
Steps to load paper:
- Open the paper tray until it stops.
- Slide both the paper-width guides to the edges of the paper tray.
- Place a paper stack on the paper tray and make sure the print side is facing down.
- Adjust the paper guides to grab the edges of the paper stack.
- Slide the paper tray into the printer.
Steps to install the ink cartridges:
Open the cartridge access door and wait unit the print head stops.
Unpack the ink cartridges from the package.
Remove the orange protective tape from the cartridges.
Do not touch the electrical contacts and the ink nozzles of the cartridge.
Insert the cartridges into their holders and press them until they clicks in their holders.
Once the ink cartridges are installed, lower the cartridge access door.
Steps to install the printer driver:
- You can download the printer driver from the official HP website.
- Open the default web browser on your Windows computer.
- Go to the HP official website.
- Search for the HP 6075 printer model and then download the driver recommended for your OS.
- Once the driver download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to install the drivers on the computer.
- Connect your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 6075 printer and computer to the same wireless network and start printing using the printer driver.